03 May 2014

Week 170 Colour Challenge!

It's a new month which means a new sponsor and this month it's the amazing Clearly Besotted Stamps



For our colour challenge this month we have decided to give you a choice.
Either
Three Colours
or 
Three Shades of One Colour
You may use any combination of colours you wish!


Here I used some super dies from Cheery Lynn together with three shades of green Distress Ink.
I began with Shabby Shutters, then added Peeled Paint, followed finally by Forest Moss, all applied with individual sponge daubers.
The sentiment is from Polka Doodles and mounted on a Dienamics oval, pierced, Stax die cut. The larger oval was embossed with an embossing folder from Design Objectives.
I realised after making this that I had used last week's sketch yet again!
There is a three colour example on my personal blog, I love to see you there too!




Three shades of dotty cardstock cut with my Portrait, Stampin' Up sentiment, lines added with Pigma permanent pen.



I decided to use 3 different colours for my card this week, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, and Bermuda Bay all from Stampin Up.  I used the bracket die and thanks word die from this months sponsor, Clearly Besotted! It's finished off with a couple of gems.

Thanks everyone who applied for the Design Team position. Making the decision from such tremendous applications is really difficult but a decision will be announced very soon!
WATCH THIS SPACE! 
***



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards as always ladies. Hopefully I will get my card submitted on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ladies - amazing insipration as always.. hopefully mine is definitely on the 'less' side this week!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. You make it look so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS cards, not been here for a while due to commitments but managed a card.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.